Have questions? Please review the FAQ section below to see if it's already been answered. If you still can't find the answer to your question, please reach out to me via email at email@example.com
- How do I add a discount code at checkout?
- Where can I find a discount code to use?
- How do I download my files once I've purchased them?
- How do I open a ZIP folder?
- What should I do if my download email doesn't arrive?
- Why is there a file download limit?
During checkout you will see a box for discount codes underneath your cart summary. You'll insert your code in the box and then click "apply".
There are a few places where you can occasionally find discount codes.
- On store pages (like the home page or product category pages).
- By following the Instagram and/or Facebook page.
- By subscribing to the newsletter (you can find a link at the very bottom of the page).
- Once you've completed your purchase a confirmation page will load. On that page you'll notice a box that says "Preparing your downloads." Within a few moments that box will contain a button you can press to download your new files.
- After ordering you will receive two emails. One will be an order confirmation email and the other will have the subject line "Your Downloads are Ready" and will contain a link to your files to download.
I definitely suggest moving this email to a separate folder in your inbox so you do not lose it.
Lucky for you, opening a ZIP folder is super easy! Please check out the "Downloading ZIP files" page for instructions.
Wait just a few minutes to give the email time to arrive. If it doesn't, check your spam folder just in case it got filtered out. If you still cannot find the download email, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you resolve the matter. I'm constantly checking my email, so I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com