Students will learn how to create the illusion of depth in their drawings by applying one-point perspective techniques.
They will start with a simple one-point perspective shape drawing exercise to ease into the ideas behind one-point perspective, then move onto a practice streetscape, and then finally craft their own imaginative streetscapes!
Included in this package:
• Easy to read teacher directions
• Student project samples
• PowerPoint presentation with animated slides to help students better understand drawing in one-point perspective
• 1 one-point perspective shape practice sheet
• 2 step-by-step instructional mini-books
• 1 instruction step-by-step streetscape printable
• 2 instructional videos that you can use to help your students with their drawings (one is a quick 2 minute video and the other is a 10 minute descriptive video).
• White drawing paper
• Coloring materials (if desired)
Please note: This item is provided as a digital download - not a physical product.